The Dial-In Plan Switcher service enables you to divert your NGN number to another UK land line number at any time, anywhere, immediately, without contacting us. The standard service set up will allow you to nominate up to 10 UK Land Line numbers for the Dial-In Plan Switcher services.
Extra call plans can be added through the add on option.
After your order has been processed and the service activated, you will receive:
- A dedicated 0845 number through which you will access your Dial-In Plan Switcher platform
- Your company identifier number and PIN
- Detailed instructions on how to access and manage your Dial-In Plan Switcher Plans
For your convenience you can view, print and email these instructions from our on-line control panel at any time.
You may wish to switch between different, predefined, UK land line numbers at your convenience and have the change applied immediately.
- Call Plan 0: 0207 XXX XXX (London office)
- Call Plan 1: 0161 XXX XXX (Manchester office)
- Call Plan 2: 0141 XXX XXX (Glasgow office)
By default, when your Dial-In Plan Switcher service is first activated calls received by your 0800, 0845, 01/02, 03, 0871/0844
number will be diverted to (pointed at) the UK Land Line number under Call Plan 0 (in this example the London office).
Should you wish to receive calls in another office, let's say Manchester, you would call a dedicated 0870 number,
key in your account number and pin and then choose another call plan (in this example call plan 1).
After a few seconds, when someone next calls your 0800, 0845, 01/02, 03, 0871/0844 number, calls will be received by your Manchester Office.